2015年6月16日 星期二

☆創作小書A組比賽 特優作品 ☆斗六分校,Anderson J.R. Chen 陳建睿



Traveling around the world!

Hello! My name is Anderson. When I grow up, I would like to travel around the world.
First, I will go to Hong Kong by airplane. I will go to Disneyland and ride on the rollercoaster!
Then, I will sit on a train to Beijing to climb The Great Wall of China!
Next, I will travel to Turkey. In Turkey I will see a lots of Islam’s people praying in very big mosques.
After that, I will go to France. I will go up the amazing Eiffel Tower to see the beautiful views!
I will fly to New York City to look at The Statue of Liberty and I will go to Washington D.C. to see The White house. I think I’ll see Obama!
I will go to Los Angeles to see the huge Hollywood sign and all my favorite starts.
I will go to Sydney, Australia to see the wonderful Sydney Opera House and maybe kangaroo or two!
From Sydney, I will go to the Antarctic to see penguins, make many snowmen and have a snow ball fight!
Finally, I will go back to my home which is Taiwan to see the 101 building in Taipei.
Now do you want to travel around the world?
Come On!
Come with me!

學校名稱:斗六
學生姓名:Anderson J.R. Chen (陳建睿)
就讀期數:213
指導老師:Sian Eirwen Halloway
得獎殊榮:創作小書A比賽〝特優〞獎項