2015年6月16日 星期二

☆創作小書A組比賽 優等作品 ☆斗六分校,Wesley J.L. Chen 陳俊麟

When Wishes come true

Once upon a time, a little boy, John, found a magic book on the street.
John didn’t know it was a magic book. He thought it was just a notebook, so he used it to write a diary.
The next day was John’s birthday, and he was very excited.
Dear Diary,
Tomorrow will be my birthday, and I don’t know what Dad, Mom and my friends will give me.
Will they have a party for me? Or will they take me somewhere to play? Oh, I’m so excited! I hope I will get a new bilk, a toy car, a pencil box and a unicorn!
The next morning, he woke up, and saw all the things he wrote in the magic book on the floor in his bedroom! He felt so surprised and happy.
He walked down the stairs and went into the living. Suddenly ”Boom!” then “Happy birthday, John!”
His Dad, Mom and friends were there. John was so happy.
He asked “Are the things that are in my bedroom from you?”
“Yes, do you like them?” asked Dad.
John thought “Oh my gosh! This is my wish! What a cool notebook!”
Then Dad said “Come to eat the cake!” They played many games in the party.
After that, he went into his bedroom. He hugged the magic book happily and said “Thank you, you gave me the best birthday ever.”

學校名稱:斗六
學生姓名:Wesley J.L. Chen (陳俊麟)
就讀期數:213
指導老師:Sian Eirwen Halloway 
得獎殊榮:創作小書A比賽〝優等〞獎項