2015年6月16日 星期二

☆創作小書B組比賽 優等作品 ☆安樂分校,Kitty R.C. Wang 王如淳



The Light Cat

Characters
Jack
Jack’s sister… Tris
Jack’s classmate … Lucas
The vent
Jack’s mother ... Julie
Jack’s father… Sam
Grace the cat

Many years ago, there was a boy named Jack and he kept a cat name Grace. Grace was found in abandoned apartment by Jack’s classmate, Lucas, in a stormy thunder night. When Lucas found her, she was almost died, so he took her to the vet.
The next day at school, Lucas told Jack about the cat she found.
Lucas: I’m sorry that I can’t adopt her because my father hate cats a lot.
Jack: Can I adopt her? I’ve wanted to keep a cat since I was five years old! But I can’t have one because I don’t have enough money to buy one. Can I adopt one for free?
Lucas: Yes! I put it in the pet shop three blocks away from your house. Let’s see if she get better or not after school!
(After school at the pet shop.)
“How cute she is!” Jack said. “She is very lucky and her legs were almost broke. But she’s still weak and must take some rest for a few weeks” said the vet.
“I like her so much! She knows that I like these dolls. See? She enjoy playing with me!” Tris and the cat like each other very much.
(Seven months later.)
“A big storm is going to attack south America, Please package your water, food and other first aids, this storm is very strong… “ The radio broadcasts.
Julie: I feel so worried about our kids, Sam.
Sam: They have experienced that many times. They know what to do.
Jack’s parents were traveling in U.K. then they heard the information about the coming storm.
Julie: Shouldn’t we go back now?
Sam: Why? Don’t you think they’re old enough to solve the problems? Don’t let them influence our vacation!!
Julie: You’re right!
Then they asked Jack to prepare the food and water on the phone, but Jack didn’t answer the phone, Tris did. But she forgot everything after talking to her mom because playing with the cat is the only thing on her mind.
(Jack and Lucas are talking on the phone.)
Jack: Hey! Lucas. Let’s meet at the park five minutes later.
Lucas: OK!
(Then Jack brought the cat with him.)
Lucas: What’s up, Jack?
Jack: My parents won’t come back till next week; do you want to come to my house tomorrow?
Lucas: Sure. By the way, is her, no, the cat named Grace?
Jack: Yes.
(In Lucas’s house.)
Lucas: Mom, can I go to Jack’s house now?
Lucas’s mom: Sure. But come home early. It’s going to rain heavily tonight.
Then he went to Jack’s house.
Lucas: My mom said that it will rain heavily tonight. Do you believe it?
Jack: No! It impossible! The sun shines brightly now!
Lucas: Yes! I think so, too.
Tris: You don’t know that? A storm is going to attack here tonight. I need from mother.
Jack: Oh, really? My little sister? Look at the sky, the sun and the white clouds; they are so clear, right?
Tris: But mom told me to prepare water and food…
Jack: Tris! Look at Grace! She jumping onto the table!
Tris: Wow! That’s amazing!
Then they kept playing until 7 p.m.
Jack: Lucas, is that raining outside?
Then Lucas opened the window.
Lucas: Yes, it is. It’s raining heavily now. The wind is very strong, too!
Tris: Ahhhhhh … …!!!
Jack: What’s going on?
Tris: The … the water entered our house. Now my bedroom is full of water! What should I do? My dolls are still in the bedroom!
Jack: Tris! Quickly go to the fifth floor! Lucas, you too!
Jack: I’ll take Grace up to there.
Tris: But my dolls are still in the bedroom! …
And she was pulled by Lucas to the fifith floor.
Jack: Grace! Grace! Come here!
Grace: Meow~~~
Jack: Hey! Come here! What are you going?
Then Grace jumped down from the table and disappeared in the water.
Jack: Grace! Where are you? Come here, Grace!
The water raised higher and higher. It was as high as Jack’s waist.
Lucas: Jack, don’t mind the cat, mind yourself! You come up first, then we can save it together!
Jack: No! That’s too late if I go there. It’s my cat. I have the responsibility to protect her!
The power suddenly turned off.
Lucas: Jack! I can’t see you! My flashlight ran out of power! Answer me, Jack!
Jack: I’m here!
Lucas: So come here quickly! Are you alright?
Then Jack finally got to the stairs which Lucas standing.
Jack: I’m so sorry! I saw her, but she jumped into the water. I can’t find her…
Lucas: That’s not you false, Jack. Don’t worry, she would be fine!
Then Tris came to them.
Tris: Where’s Grace? And where’s my dolls?
Jack: I’m sorry, Tris.
Tris: What? …
Tris cried out loud. Everyone felt sad.
Raining. Heartless rainy night.
All of a sudden, Lucas saw a small light shining in the dark water.
Lucas: Is that Grace spots?
The light was closer and closer.
Tris: Yes! It is!
Jack: What’s in her mouth?
Tris: Wait! It that my doll? She saved my doll! My favorite doll!
They felt happy and exciting that they hugged each other. But after Grace slowly walked to the stairs, she fell down and stopped breathing.
Jack: No! Wake up!
Lucas: Why you leave us? Please! Come back!
Tris: Is she died? She is the most beautiful cat in the world! She saved my dolls!
Jack: I’m so sorry. I can’t protect you!!
Suddenly, Grace floated up and became an angel.
Grace: Thank you, Lucas. You saved me in what a terrible weather. Thanks, Jack. You adopted me and love me. And thank you, Trid. You played with me when I am alone. Now, you see. I’m an angel. I’m here being a cat is to pry if people still live in good way. Now my mission is complete.
Lucas: Hey! Look! The storm stopped!
Jack: It must because go Grace!
Tris: We will always remember you!
The end.



學校名稱:安樂
學生姓名:Kitty R.C. Wang (王如淳)
就讀期數:215
指導老師:陳品(女勻)   Meg Chen
得獎殊榮:創作小書B比賽〝優等〞獎項