2015年6月16日 星期二

☆創作小書B組比賽 特優作品 ☆斗六分校,Catherine Y.C. Tseng 曾揚清




Don’t judge a book by its cover

Introduction
I am going to tell you a true story that happened to me. This story has given me more knowledge about love and also I want to share it with you to let you know how touched I felt.
I hummed while walking down the road that I usually use and went into a 7-11. “Ding-Ding” the door opened automatically and a gentle breeze of air conditioning cooled my face.
I couldn’t wait to enjoy my favorite iced tea to refresh myself. Mm… so good! While sitting at a bar in the dining area and looking outside the store through the windows, I watched people come in and out.
All of a sudden, a strange-looking man came in and drew my full attention. He was wearing a dirty brown jacket, patched jeans and split shoes and looked like a homeless man.
Quickly I noticed that he smelled. “Oh! How disgusting the smell is” “Is he here for air conditioning?” I thought in my mind.
All the customers in the store were staring at him but said nothing. Some of them were frowning and some were stepping back from him.
Even few of the customers covered their noses impolitely because of the unpleasant smell from him.
However, the man wasn’t affected by anyone at all and went to the counter to pay for the food he had picked out.
When he walked outside the store, he looked like he was looking for something.
After a few minutes, a little blonde-haired dog wave its tail and came to him. He shared the food with it and touched it gently. He was smiling and had a happy face with joy and relief.
When I realized what happened exactly, I was regretful and ashamed of myself that I judged him by his appearance. Though the homeless man may only own little, he still shared what he had and his love with other.

學校名稱:斗六
學生姓名:Catherine Y.C. Tseng (曾揚清)
就讀期數:216
指導老師:梁郁婷 Tina
得獎殊榮:創作小書B比賽〝特優〞獎項