2015年6月16日 星期二

☆創作小書A組比賽 優等作品 ☆自由分校,Tiffany Y.J. Liu 劉彥柔



Love Me Please

I’m a little kitty. My master really loved me. I grew up with her.
But one day, there came another kitty. My master loved the new kitty more.
She neither hugged me nor cared about me, even forgot to give me food.
The new kitty always laughed at me.
One incredible day, my master took me to a strange place and left me along there.
When I was a stray cat, many cats told me not to believe in humans anymore.
Humans love cute little pets. They just wanted at have a toy to play with. I was not happy.
Until one afternoon. I met a little girl who squatted down beside me and patted on my head.
The girl asked her mom if she could feed me. Her mom smiled and asked her to take the responsibility for keeping me as her pet.
Finally, the girl took me to the new home. She played with me after school and hugged me before sleeping. I found a good master who would never abandon me.

學校名稱:自由
學生姓名:Tiffany Y.J. Liu (劉彥柔)
就讀期數:213
指導老師:周慧茹 Janice
得獎殊榮:創作小書A比賽〝優等〞獎項