2015年6月16日 星期二

☆創作小書A組比賽 特優作品 ☆東勢分校,Emma Y.H. Chang 張詠涵

A Picnic with my friend

My friend and I were going to have a picnic in the park. I was so excited, so I woke up at 7:00 and prepared cooking, fruits, sandwiches, tea and milk, At 7:40, I just walked to my friend, Eileen’s house and waited for other friends.
At 8:00, Betty Wu, Joy and Peter all came here and we put everything in the car. Eileen’s mother was very nice and she wanted to give us a ride to the park.
On the way there, I could see the park form the car window and I told my friends Betty Wu said, “Wow! It’s beautiful and there are many trees in the park.” When the car stopped, everyone just took out the stuff and ran to the park.
We settled down everything and started to play ball. When Joy threw the ball to Eileen, she couldn’t get the ball. Because she was too short. The ball stuck in a tree. I wanted to help Eileen, but I didn’t know how to climb a tree. When I was thinking how to get the ball Peter came.
Peter climbed on the tree very quickly. When he found the ball, he saw something long and thick. He wanted to get that thing, but that thing was moving very quickly.
He didn’t know what the thing was. When he wanted to touch it again, the thing just looked at him. Peter shouted, “Oh, no! It’s a snake.” He was scared and he almost fell from the tree.
He wanted to get down from the tree quickly because he thought the snake wanted to bite him. He first threw the ball down to us, but he didn’t stand properly and he just fell down.
Luckily, he was fine. He was very lucky that the snake didn’t bite him. We played ball together until 4:00 and everyone started to clean up.
On the way home, Joy said she wanted to play more and she didn’t want to go home. I told her let’s come here again next time.
We went home at 6:00. Everyone was tired, but we were very happy. I hope I still can came to this beautiful park again with all my friend next time.

學校名稱:東勢
學生姓名:Emma Y.H. Chang (張詠涵)
就讀期數:213
指導老師:鄧駿傑 Jay
得獎殊榮:創作小書A比賽〝特優〞獎項