2015年6月16日 星期二

☆創作小書B組比賽 優等作品 ☆斗六分校,Allen J.S. Huang 黃吉歆





Trouble at Easter Time

It was spring time and Easter was coming… …
A rabbit name Bunny lived on Penny’s farm.
One day, Bunny was busy preparing for Easter.
She went to get her Easter eggs.
However, she found her eggs were missing!
She was so angry! “Where are my eggs?!” she said.
She thought they must’ve been stolen by someone.
She started to look for them.
First, she went to the farmhouse in which Penny lived.
She asked Penny, “Do you know where my eggs are?”
“Sorry, I don’t know.” said Penny.
Next, she went the barn. “Miss. Cow, do you see my eggs?” “Mooo, I don’t. Maybe you can ask the sheep in the field.” The cow said.
Thus, Bunny went to ask Miss. Sheep. “Maaa… I have no idea.” She said.
Bunny hopped and happed. She went to the haystack. She met Mickey Mouse!
“Do you know who took my eggs?”
“Well, I ran through the henhouse this morning and saw some strange eggs!” he squeaked.
Bunny hopped all the way to the henhouse. Finally, she found her Easter eggs. Mother Hen had been sitting on them the whole time!
Mother Hen said, “Oh… I thought these were my eggs. I sat on them for a long time and they didn’t crack! No wonder!”
Bunny shared her eggs with everyone on the farm and had the happiest Easter ever!

學校名稱:斗六
學生姓名:Allen J.S. Huang (黃吉歆)
就讀期數:217
指導老師:Sian Eirewn Halloway
得獎殊榮:創作小書B比賽〝優等〞獎項