2015年6月16日 星期二

☆創作小書A組比賽 特優作品 ☆崇德分校,Jasmine H.C. Kao 高卉蓁


The black Monster

“Ahh… …!”
“There is a monster in my room!”
“It is black and it has two big, shiny eyes!”
“And it runs very fast!!”
“Oh, no, Andy”
“There aren’t any monsters in this world.”
“But … … I saw it ten times!”
“Go to bed, O.K.?”
“All right.”
“Good boy, goodnight, Andy.”
“Goodnight, mom.”
“I need to find that black monster.” Andy said to himself.
“Ahh!” The idea came to his mid.
Tonight, he just lay on his bed holding a flashlight and a net.
As he expected, the monster appeared!
He turned on the flashlight and moved it toward the monster.
Then he used the net to cash it!
“Yeah, I got it!” shouted Andy.
He turned on the light in his room and walked to the monster.
“Hey, it’s not a black monster, it’s a black cat!”
“Mom! Mom!”
“What’s going on, Andy?”
“Mom, you see! It’s that black monster!”
“This black cat?”
“Yes!!”
“Mom, can we keep it, please.”
“All right.” “Yeah!”
“Lucy is your new name.” said Andy.
“I think you need to take a bath. Mom, can you help me?”
“Of couse!”
“Let’s go Lucy.” said Andy.

學校名稱:崇德
學生姓名:Jasmine H.C. Kao (高卉蓁)
就讀期數:213
指導老師:丁巧苓 Amanda
得獎殊榮:創作小書A比賽〝特優〞獎項