2015年6月16日 星期二

☆創作小書A組比賽 優等作品 ☆斗六分校,Joann C. Huang 黃喬


Dinner!

Winter, spring, summer, fall, I like spring best of all. Why? Because I am a slippery, slimy snake!
Although I am a snake, I am not a normal snake, I can change my form!
I can change into anything I want! Like a fish, a fox, a dog, a cat… … so many thing!
I can even become a person. Being a person is my favorite because people can do many things that animals can’t do.
I think I am more like a person than any other animal.
Tonight I want to go to the city to get some food to eat, so I change into a person.
In the night market I smelled some delicious smells and I saw lots of food.
“How can I get some food?” I thought. I don’t have any money to buy it … ….
Then, I had an idea!
I changed my form back to a snake.
I slid along the ground through the night market. When I took a piece of fried chicken, no-one saw.
When I grabbed some fresh fries, no-one noticed. Finally, when I took a piece of cake I slid and slithered back to my home.
Tonight I have a yummy dinner, I guess being a snake isn’t so bad after all!

學校名稱:斗六
學生姓名:Joann C. Huang (黃喬)
就讀期數:213
指導老師:Sian Eirwen Halloway 
得獎殊榮:創作小書A比賽〝優等〞獎項